North Queensland Incentive Experiences
Welcome to Townsville North Queensland, gateway to the World Heritage listed Great Barrier Reef, tropical islands, wet tropics rainforests, national parks, wetlands and home to world class professional and industry leaders. Immerse, enrich and entertain your delegates with unique incentive itineraries highlighting the beautiful landscapes, and the unique characters that gives Townsville its friendly flavour.
Access All Areas, Tropical Island Hopping, Special Places in Nature, Legendary Leadership, Food and Wine Indulgence - the five themes to best guide you through what Townsville has to offer. Use these themes and sample itineraries to create a personalised incentive experience, to reward, relax and give your delegates a little bit of something they didn't have before.
How to get here
Townsville North Queensland is easily accessible with more than 23,000 airline seats into the city weekly and an airport located just minutes from the CBD. With over 3,000 hotel rooms on offer, a wide range of spectacular outdoor activities and more than 700 dining precincts it’s no wonder people fall in love with everything Townsville has to offer.
- The Ville Resort & Casino
- Mercure Townsville
- Grand Hotel Townsville
- Holiday Inn Townsville
- Best of Magnetic Properties
- Hidden Valley Cabins
- Orpheus Island Resort
- Rydges Southbank Townsville
- Quest Apartments Townsville
Suggested Incentive Itineraries
Access all Areas
- World class events in a picturesque region
- Access all areas VIP experiences
- Celebrity Meet & Greets
- Outstanding corporate hospitality
Townsville is home to exciting events held throughout the year, from festivals, markets, sporting events to exhibitions where you can treat your guests to an ‘access all areas’ experience. Between April and November you can meet a professional bull rider and just ask ‘WHY’, go into pitt lane at a V8 supercar race and meet a real lead foot, or be part of a fashion shoot and discover what really happens behind the catwalk. Give your delegates a ‘money can’t buy’ access all areas’ events experience.
Tropical Island Hopping
- Tropical islands on the Great Barrier Reef
- Australia’s largest solar suburb on Magnetic Island
- Private island getaway and spectacular marine life
- Access to world leading marine scientists
Between Cairns and the Whitsundays, Townsville is host to an array of spectacular tropical islands on the Great Barrier Reef. Explore this picturesque World Heritage listed environment from the comfort of your own luxurious private island or explore the inner workings of true sustainability and learn from world class authorities on what makes this region so special.
Special Places in Nature
- Meet the local wildlife and the characters who care for them
- Hand feed a croc or chill out with a koala on the beach
- Explore five different landscapes in one day
- Swim with the spectacular marine life and see the world renown Great Barrier Reef
Blessed with an abundance of wildlife, five different landscapes within an hour’s drive from the city, and a team of people who have devoted their lives to caring for both, Townsville North Queensland provides the ultimate base for a face to face natural encounter. Interact with Australia’s cutest creatures and immerse yourself in a tropical rainforest, the Great Barrier Reef and experience the rich culture and history of the Aboriginal people.
- World class leaders in environment, sustainability, science, business and the Great Barrier Reef
- Private one-on-one access with key personnel
- Classroom and outdoor interactive experiences
- Professional development and team building
Successful leadership is vital to any organisation, project or individual. Learning from others is key to fostering new ideas and concepts and is a perfect avenue to reward those who excel. Townsville is home to world recognised professional leaders with whom your guests can engage on a one-on-one basis with, to learn and develop their professional skills.
World class leaders from the following industry sectors are available to inspire your delegates:
- Mining and Minerals Processing
- Marine Sciences
- Business and Professional Services
Food and Wine Indulgence
- Local produce – paddock to plate
- Award winning chefs and spectacular ‘one off venues’
- Learn to cook and team building exercises
- Food and wine events and festival
Quality local produce prepared by award winning chefs is key to any food and wine experience, where and how you enjoy it is what makes it a memorable occasion. Townsville’s unique venues include dining underwater with shimmering tropical fish and eerie predators, tropical islands, atop high summits, picnicing by the river or an intimate table for two in an established restaurant.